ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] interesting results from poll re: proposals

  • To: St?phane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] interesting results from poll re: proposals
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:10:08 -0400

I think it costs little to report results on all proposals and I see no
negatives.

Perhaps, given the failure of the BRU* proposals to improve upon the results of
the original proposals, we might (with each groups' consent) simplify the
narrative by removing them. But even that might remove some potentially
valuable information.