ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Re: "Rules" for proposal-summaries and Principles-summaries
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:10:06 -0700

i've volunteered to draft a 200 word summary of DAG 4.     Will have it ready
for review in the morning

I dont think we need to summarize Nairobi.  Its just 70 or so words:

        Resolved (2010.03.12.17), within the context of the new gTLD process,
there will be strict separation of entities offering registry services and
those acting as registrars. No co-ownership will be allowed.
        Resolved (2010.03.12.18), if a policy becomes available from the GNSO,
and approved by the Board prior to the launch of the new gTLD program, that
policy will be considered by the Board for adoption as part of the New gTLD
Program.

RT