ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10]

  • To: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10]
  • From: Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:20:37 +0200

Roberto, Ron and all,

As I've said in the call, I agree with your point. I sent this beacuse a) is
not always clar whether we will change the focus and scope of things and b)
because the proposal is in fact a re-composition of different pieces, not new
"principles". It is a "step post-report", but we should get there soon,
hopefully ;-)

CORE has refrained from making a complete proposal as this has been so far like
building political parties ;-) We have preferred to support proposals we
partially agree with, and try to reform them, and others, from inside, not by
opposing alternative parties ,-)

Statements go to the public comment. And here in the list.

Amadeu