ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process
  • From: "Thomas Barrett - EnCirca" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 16:39:15 -0400

Mike,

Well put.

I would like to add that if anyone believes a flawed process is being
followed, then they should speak up as soon as possible to have it discussed
and see if the group feels a course correction is appropriate.

It would be unfortunate if the minority report(s)is the first time we learn
of these complaints.

Regards,

Tom