ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] process
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:52:18 +0200

I stand corrected.
May I reword it as the following:
"Even if the majority would consider crap the [economist] report, it would
have full right to think and write so (although I would welcome a gentler
term in the WG report), but it would not have the right to eliminate the
fact that the [economist] report was produced, presented and discussed".
Cheers,
R.