ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Salop and Wright - Edits to Section 2.2

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Salop and Wright - Edits to Section 2.2
  • From: "Hammock, Statton" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 08:56:07 -0400

Jeff,

I support your revisions to Section 2.2, as well as the edits from Phil
and Jon.

Nice job.

Statton

 Statton Hammock
 Sr. Director, Law, Policy & Business Affairs

http://www.networksolutionsretail.com/signature/netsollogo09.gif<http://
www.networksolutionsretail.com/signature/netsollogo09.gif>

P 703-668-5515  M 703-624-5031 www.networksolutions.com