ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Salop and Wright - Edits to Section 2.2

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Salop and Wright - Edits to Section 2.2
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:41:51 -0400

All,

Based on today's discussion and the agreement to remove Section 4 of the
Initial report, I have drafted some language that we can include in Section 2.2
to discuss Salop and Wright.  On the call we discussed not having the report as
an Annex, but rather just linking to it.

I would like for everyone to review to make sure that they are comfortable with
what I have drafted.  I believe it is objective and takes out all of the
advocacy.  That said, I wrote it so of course I feel this way.

I am particularly interested in feedback from Avri, as I believe this is the
reason for her protest and wanting a Minority Report.

P.S., I took the text from the Wiki, put it in Word and therefore was not able
to get the footnotes right.

Let me know your thoughts.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.