ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: Clarified SRSU from Neuman - Was - RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU text

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Clarified SRSU from Neuman - Was - RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU text
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:29:04 -0400

thank you for your wording of the exception.  i agree that it should be based
on use.

and i have only been grouping you in terms of the tendency to exclude material
you don't like.
i know the material you want to exclude differs.
i even recognize that you support different recommendations.

so it was more of a meta-grouping.

a.