ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?

  • To: <gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:38:27 -0400

Here's revised SRSU exception text that incorporates some (not all) of
Eric's changes and most of Jeff N.'s wording (I tweaked it slightly by
adding /SRMU and using .brand and .ngo).  I didn't receive any other
changes.

I've left a placeholder for other exception text (Richard - HINT!).
I've also left a placeholder for text that sets out the criticisms of
SRSU.  I think it's important to include that - not only for balance,
but to help those who may submit public comments.

I don't know if this is DIR, but I have to offline until after 2400 GMT
so am sending it along now.  (I will be back online about 90 minutes
after 2400 GMT if that helps.)

Our document comparison software is offline so I can't generate a
redline. Apologies.