ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] direct-replacement drafts please

  • To: gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] direct-replacement drafts please
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:49:31 -0700

My intent is to replace the three sections, Exceptions, SRU, and
Compliance, not the entire report, with my suggested text. Those
sections as currently being worked on are not the work of the WG, they
are the work of only a small subset of the WG.

If this WG continues and wants to create a survey for public response on
various SRSU concepts, fine. But we have not discussed doing that nor do
we have the time to construct the report in such a way, even if we all
agreed, that it could be used to collect feedback on SRSU in the manner
Kristina has suggested.

Tim
Sent from Go Daddy Mobile Mail using my iPad.