ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] direct-replacement drafts please

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] direct-replacement drafts please
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:05:39 -0500

hi all,

just a nudge note.  the cut-off time is approaching...  i could use a bunch of
"DIR-Final" email before i start my evening's work.

so far the only "DIR-Final" note i've seen is Tim's -- which, if i'm
understanding the thread correctly, is a proposal to reduce the whole report to
one page.  am i correct in my reading?  no proposals, no background, no
Annexes, no nothing?  or is this a proposed DIR-Final for Section 5?

i'm OK with using this for Section 5, if all three drafting-teams are OK with
it.  i'm also OK taking the "longer versions" of those principles out of the
Annexes, again if drafting-teams agree.  but i don't think it's fair to the WG
or the community to collapse the whole report to this single page at this late
date.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356