ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a .co registration incident of a registration error?

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] a .co registration incident of a registration error?
  • From: Sivasubramanian M <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 03:41:42 +0530

Dear Michele

Even in such a land rush, Godaddy paid attention to the support issue raised
and sent a confirmation of registration and updated the list of my domains !

(At this working group, we discuss a range of issues, I thought this is a
good example - not of wilful harm, but as an example of inevitable machine
related errors that result in unintended harm. I posted it on the list to show
that the automated systems aren't fool proof, which also sometimes become a
cause for 'harms'.)

Sivasubramanian M