ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?

  • To: gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:08:26 -0700

If they go in, how will it be made clear that those sections only
represent the ideas of a small subset of the WG? They did not even exist
when we did the poll! At best they are more or less minority reports.
The only general agreement that exists is for what I am proposing goes
in their place.

Tim
Sent from Go Daddy Mobile Mail using my iPad!