ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll Chart

  • To: Ron Andruff <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Poll Chart
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:23:55 -0400

For completeness, attached is a copy of the last set of results that Mikey distributed with a full vote count at the bottom. All are correct except for JN2 which had spurious values for all categories except "in favor". And all of the Did not vote tallies are wrong. I have also highlighted the spots where someone participated but did not answer a particular question, which explains the variable total votes.

Alan