ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAG4
  • From: "Brian Cute" <briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:02:16 -0400

I commend the drafters (primarily RT and JN I believe) for their good
attempt to interpret the meaning and potential implication of DAG4.  I think
it needs to be made explicit that individual members of the VIWG don't
necessarily adhere to this interpretation since it remains unclear what
implementation of DAG4 would look like if that's what the final policy
became.  Could a phrase to that effect be added to the text?  "nor do all
individual members of the VIWG adhere to this interpretation."