ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:17:16 -0400

Hi,

I agree with this.  I have been very vocal on this in support of the NCSG.

Since my last encounter on this there has been a discussion of this on the NCSG
discussion list and confirmation of at least 3-5 NGO's that are considering an
SR application for internal purpose - i.e. for employees and members.

a.