ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 16:34:00 -0400

No, Jeff, I, for one, am good to have the ones who know these things
consider, study and identify them for the rest of the WG.  Once that has
been accomplished, I very much looking forward to seeing them, learning
about them and discussing them, so that we can gain a better understanding
of all of the kinds of harms that affect Internet users today - and what we
need to be watchful of tomorrow.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff