ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] DOODLE / TIME of our weekly Vertical Integration call

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] DOODLE / TIME of our weekly Vertical Integration call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 07:13:02 -0700

Dear All,

In order to reach consensus on the TIME of our weekly call on Mondays, please
complete the attached Doodle poll with your preference.

http://www.doodle.com/85dvu92zk72pby6y

This Doodle poll will close on Monday 09 August 2010 at 1800 UTC – the TIME
will be announced shortly thereafter and on our call.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CALL ON MONDAY 09 AUGUST 2010 IS AT THE NEW TIME OF 1900
UTC.

We NO LONGER have a call on Thursdays.

Thank you
Kind regards