ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] chat transcript from today's meeting

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] chat transcript from today's meeting
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:26:20 +0200

Wrt Tim's comment:
 Tim Ruiz:Ahh, the GAC again. I'm sure you saw Peter's response as well.
I believe that Peter has not responded yet.
Last week's letter from Board to GAC was in response to GAC's letter from
March.
It will take a while until the Board replies to this one, as there needs to
be at least a discussion before.
Cheers,
Roberto

  _____