ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Revised Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Revised Initial Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:51:34 -0500

as always, i agree wholeheartedly with my co-chair.

i'm happy to report that the working group continues to plod forward,
delivering results (today in the form of a Revised Interim Report, delivered on
time to the Council -- thanks Margie!!).  i would like to join Roberto in
encouraging those who are participating in the "Council motion" debate to move
that conversation over to the Council list, or one of the GNSO-restructuring
lists.

thanks all,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109