ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tabular summary of comments - Init. Report & Guidebook v4

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Tabular summary of comments - Init. Report & Guidebook v4
  • From: Mike Zupke <Mike.Zupke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 06:40:08 -0700

It occurred to me it might be helpful if I called out the comments from the
guidebook so you don't have to review the comments from the Initial Report
twice. Attached is another version with the comments from the guidebook
shaded in light green.  Everything else is the same.  Hope it's helpful.

Best,

Mike Zupke
Registrar Liaison Manager
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers