ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] RE: new edit to Harms document

  • To: Kathy Kleiman <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>, "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: new edit to Harms document
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:25:05 -0700

Kathy,

Thanks for the addition to the document and the compliance discussion. This is
a great start to the discussion , but am unsure if this qualifies as a harm or
harms resulting from VI or the opposite, from not having VI.
I am not arguing that the compliance issues may be more complex with VI and
that training of employees will be needed, but are these actual harms that will
result from VI? We can discuss on the call today, but not sure if this is the
direction we want to be heading in this document

Jeff