ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration

  • To: mike@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:41:01 -0700

I don't agree with the statement as written. Other RACK supporters I
spoke with do not either. I am traveling today and unable to join the
call. My preference is that the current interim report simply be renamed
as final and submitted to Council. Too many VIWG members are not
currently participating and to try and push anything else through as
having consensus in such a short time frame will just come under fire
later.

I think we are much better off focusing on the longer term and future
rounds.

Tim