ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Report

  • To: "'vertical integration wg'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Report
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:50:25 +0200

I fell off Adobe, so I am answering via email.
I never thought of disregarding the interim report, I was thinking of having
the final report:
*       Confirming the interim report
*       Add points if we think that public comments made us change position
on something
*       Summarize the consensus points (if any)
In particular if we are targeting the next Council meeting, and not the
immediate one, I think it is feasible, also because people will have a
couple of weeks to trim the wording.
R.