ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Report

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Report
  • From: "Austin, Scott" <SAustin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:02:20 -0400

I like Roberto's approach.

Best regards,
Scott

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>
Scott R. Austin
Roetzel & Andress, P.A.
350 Las Olas Boulevard
Las Olas Centre II, Suite 1150
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Direct Phone No.: 954-759-2768
Main Phone No: 954-462-4150
Fax No.: 954-462-4260
Email: saustin@xxxxxxxxx
www.ralaw.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/saustin/Application%20Data/Microsoft/Signatures/www.ralaw.com>

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>

Both Scott R. Austin and Roetzel & Andress intend that this message be used
exclusively by the addressee(s). This message may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please permanently dispose of
the original message and notify Scott Austin immediately at 954.759.2768. Thank
you.