ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:31:04 -0500

hi all,

here's a summary of the decision we arrived at on the call this afternoon.

-- we've decided to submit a notice to the Council (and thus indirectly to the
Board, in response to their resolution) that the WG has not arrived at a
consensus view as of now -- Roberto and i will draft it and get it off some
time tomorrow

-- we'll aim for having a Final Report ready for the Council meeting on 18
November, and the primary task in that effort will be to incorporate public
comments into the Interim document.

that concludes my report.  :-)

mikey

phone   651-647-6109