ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: Jothan Frakes <jothan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:19:38 -0700

Mikey-

To clarify,  is this related to my suggestion that we'd as a group take one
area where there was the least disagreement within the VI Working Group,
regarding compliance and socialize that further?

Essentially stated (though some would certainly disagree with or seek to
further clarify) that ICANN's Compliance  group will have to be vigilant and
empowered to enforce / police whatever AG Final / Board state are the
separation rules.  Would discussion in and around this topic be what you
mean?

-J

Jothan Frakes
+1.206-355-0230 tel