[gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group
- To: "'vertical integration wg'" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group
- From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:27:27 -0400
Co-Chairs and Colleagues,
The composition of the Working Group could be modified.
1. There are some individual volunteers who've not participated at
all. They may be safely removed from the mailing list.
2. There are some individual volunteers who's interest may have been
limited to the "first round" (whenever that happens), and for whom the
only "policy moment" has passed. An "are you still volunteering to
participate in the VI WG" query may encourage individual volunteers no
longer interested in the issue to announce the end of their involvement.
3. There may be some individuals who have developed an interest in the
policy and have made substantive comments, and who reflect interests
critical, but unrepresented, in the current composition of the working
In particular I'm thinking of regional or global NGOs and the problem
of advocacy for some forms of "SRSU", and regional or sub-national
public administrations and the problem of advocacy for some forms of