ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] refined version of Roberto's bullet-points -- pls review/comment within 24 hours

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] refined version of Roberto's bullet-points -- pls review/comment within 24 hours
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:13:01 +0200

Although I personally disagree with Tim and Jeff that the bullets serve no
purpose, I agree that they should not be sent directly the Board. This group
should report to Council if it feels it has anything further to add to it's
previous report. It is then up to the Council to decide whether it wants to act
on the WG's recommendation or not. That should be done by the Council through a
vote on a motion.

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone4