ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group

  • To: Blacknight <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:06:34 +0200

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify one thing:

I was not trying to imply that Eric was actually acting in bad faith. I apologize if I was understaad that way. I was merely trying to say that such an action could be understood that way and I therefore am very wary of such suggestions. I am sorry for any confusion my this may have caused.

I do still maintain the position the move to remove any members is a very bad idea.

Volker

I also resent the intention to remove the less vocal members of this WG. It looks like gaming of the setup of this WG to me. Like Michele says, those who do not want to continue are free to resign at any time. Those that don't resign may still have something to contribute, or find their points well represented already.

Best regards,

Volker