ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

[gnso-whois-dt] FW: Draft resolution

  • To: <gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-dt] FW: Draft resolution
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:17:24 -0500

Steve sent this on Friday but I did not receive it.  Just in case others
didn't receive it I am forwarding his message with the attached motion
for everyone's quick review.

Liz - Could you handle any edit that may be suggested and send it to the
Council list on Thursday, 29 January?  I will be in Oslo for a
conference all day.  Please ask Councilors to send it to their
repsective groups for review and comment in preparation for a possible
vote on the motion at the 19 Feb Council meeting.

Thanks, Chuck