ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] Revised participation list: WHOIS study group call Tuesday 22 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC

  • To: gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] Revised participation list: WHOIS study group call Tuesday 22 April 2008 at 15:00 UTC
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:09:03 +0200

Dear All,

Please note that Robin Gross and Norbert Klein from the NCUC have been added to the participant list.

Please find the MP3 recording of the WHOIS study group on Tuesday 22
April 2008 at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/whois-study-20080422.mp3
on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#april
(This page indicates meeting times, MP3 recordings and transcripts)

The next teleconference will be on Tuesday, 6 May 2008, at 15:00 UTC.

Present:
David Maher (RyC) Stéphane Van Gelder, Paul Stahura, Krista Papac, James
Bladel, Tim Ruiz - (Registrars), Lee Eulgen, Steve Metalitz - (IPC),
Wendy Seltzer - ALAC Liaison to ICANN Board,  Danny Younger.

Staff
Liz Gasster, Patrick Jones, Glen de  Saint Géry GNSO Secretariat,

Absent excused:
Ken Stubbs (RyC), Jordi Iparraguirre (RyC), Steve DelBianco (CBUC)

The following participants are subscribed to the current list:
Jordi Iparraguirre - gTLD Registry C
Ken Stubbs - gTLD Registry C
David Maher - gTLD Registry C
Steve Metalitz  - IPC
Lee Eulgen -IPC
Steve DelBianco - CBUC
Tony Harris - ISP
Tim Ruiz - Registrar
Paul Stahura - Registrar
James Bladel - Registrar
Krista Papac - Registrar
Stéphane Van Gelder - Registrar
Eric Brunner-Williams -Registrar
Norbert Klein - NCUC
Robin Gross - NCUC
Danny Younger
Beau Brendler
Wendy Seltzer - ALAC Liaison on the ICANN Board

ICANN Staff:
Liz Gasster
Denise Michel
Robert Hoggarth
Patrick Jones
Glen de Saint Géry

Please let me know if you have any questions and whether I have missed
anyone.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen