ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] updated documents following today's call

  • To: "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] updated documents following today's call
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 11:08:01 -0700

All,

Attached please find two updated documents, as follows:

1.       Updated tally sheet - reflects change by NCUC, addition by Tony Harris
and identification of constituency affiliation by each individual.  Please send
me any corrections ASAP.

2.       Revised draft report.  I inserted Tim's language and not Wendy's
(though this can be changed), which I understand to be a characterization of
concerns that supporters of "no further studies" may feel better describes
varying concerns.

Please provide all additional text and any suggested edits by COB this Friday
(or sooner).  I will insert missing Annex references in the next version that
is distributed.

Thanks, Liz