ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

FW: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS motion passed on 25 June 2008

  • To: "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-whois-study] WHOIS motion passed on 25 June 2008
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:48:27 -0700

FYI

From: Brendler, Beau
Sent: mercredi 25 juin 2008 17:36

If you would like to distribute to the group some preliminary data from the
study I was talking about during the last set of sessions, you may -- please
note to the group that this data is preliminary and not to be shared outside
the study group. The slides are relatively self explanatory -- I got the data
about a week and a half ago and presented it in South Korea, and then to the
ALAC in Paris this week.

Glen de Saint Gery
GNSO Secretariat