ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] list of studies with original hypotheses attached

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] list of studies with original hypotheses attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:50:24 -0400

Very nicely and quickly done Liz. Thanks.

Glen - would you please post this on the wiki; I'm sure I don't even
have to ask.

Liz - are the email addresses for the submitters of the studies readily
available?  I am wondering whether the following would be a good idea:
in cases where we modified the hypotheses from what were specificallly
stated by the proposer (or not stated by the proposer) and where the
proposer is not in our group, send our drafted hypothesis to the
proposer for comment within 5-7 days?  My fear is that this will
complicate the process and I do not want to do that; at the same time,
it probably would be a useful action to take.  Thoughts from anyone on
the list are welcome regarding whether we should do this.

Chuck