ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] list of studies with original hypotheses attached

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] list of studies with original hypotheses attached
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:08:17 -0700

I have emails for many but not all of the submitters.  Glen and I can check on
whether the others can be obtained (I do not have email addresses for study #s
5, 8, 12, 21-23).  Assuming so, we could solicit their input directly, and I
can coordinate once we have developed draft hypotheses.  We should consider
whether to try this with the GAC too?  It may be difficult for the GAC to
respond quickly as a group but at least GAC representatives would be given the
opportunity to review what we've done.  Thoughts on this are appreciated as
well.

Liz