ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] RE: Aug 5 Meeting Recap

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] RE: Aug 5 Meeting Recap
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:55:27 -0700

All,

Attached please find the updated hypotheses discussed yesterday in Word and the
wiki has been updated as well.

One thing:

I added GAC suggestion #4 to area 7.  It had been inadvertently omitted and I
caught it when I did my review.  I developed a draft hypothesis for discussion
which I also added to the wiki.

Note: this does not include the advance work on Area 8, which we will provide
in a separate update.

Please let me know if I've overlooked anything.

Thanks!  Liz