ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] I won't be able to join on the 12th

  • To: gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] I won't be able to join on the 12th
  • From: "Bertrand de La Chapelle" <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 18:33:03 +0200

Dear all,

My apologies, but I will not be able to participate in the call, due to
holidays with my family (10-22 August).

Sorry to miss it; hope you'll make good progress.

Best

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")