ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] Updated hypotheses attached

  • To: "gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] Updated hypotheses attached
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:31:34 -0700

All,

Attached please find the updated hypotheses based on today's discussion.  They
have also been updated on the wiki at:
https://st.icann.org/whois-hypoth-wg/index.cgi?whois_hypotheses_wg

Please let me know ASAP if you have any corrections or concerns.  As promised,
later today I will be reaching out to each of those who submitted hypotheses to
solicit their comments/ concerns to our restated versions.

Thanks, Liz