ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] Updated hypotheses attached

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] Updated hypotheses attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:18:08 -0400

Thanks Liz.  I very much appreciate the quick turnaround on this.

For those not on today's call, please note that we agreed to quickly
review the work done today and provide any comments to this list within
3-4 hours after our call ended.  That will allow Liz to finalize all the
hypotheses for sending to the proposer of the respective studies for
their possible comment.  Note that Liz's document highlights the work
done in our meeting today so it is easy to review today's work.  For
easy reference, see the following areas of the table: Area 1 - GAC 3;
Area 7 - GAC 4, GAC 5 and GAC 6.  Finally, note that Area 8 was deleted
because the four items were incorporated in other areas.

Let me start the comment process on today's work by suggesting a minor
edit to the text for GAC 5 and GAC 6.  Because there are essentially two
hypotheses for each of these, albeit hypotheses that are related, I
think the parenthetical statements in both cases should say: "(These
hypotheses could be combined with GAC 6.)"

Chuck