ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] updated matrix based on input from original study submitters

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] updated matrix based on input from original study submitters
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:20:36 -0400

Thank you very much Liz.  I made some minor changes to the meeting
agenda to reflect the comments received as well as your suggestion
regarding 'pearls of wisdom'.  I strongly encourage others to comment on
Liz's suggestion, especially if you disagree with it.  Also, please be
thinking about whether or not, even if we do not include any 'pearls of
wisdom', we should add any more notes to our report.

I updated the agenda on the wiki.  I am okay with Liz's decision not to
update the wiki with the new table because the wiki does not provide an
easy way to show changes, but if others would rather see the wiki
updated please speak up.  To facilitate our discussion of the
alternative hypotheses suggestions in our meeting, it would be helpful
if everyone would have the revised word document of the table available
during our call.  I uploaded the file into the wiki so it will be easy
to access from the wiki.

Chuck