ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

RE: [gnso-whois-study] Draft hypotheses report attached

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-study] Draft hypotheses report attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:39:45 -0400

I made what I think are minor edits and formatting changes that are
highlighted in the attached file.  One change I made that is not minor
has to do with the group membership list: I marked key participants with
an asterisk because there were a large number of volunteers who did not
participate at all or who participated very little.  Please let me know
if you disagree with this and also if there is anyone else who should
have an asterisk.

Chuck