ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Team charter for your review

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Team charter for your review
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:18:01 -0700

All,

Attached please find a draft charter for this team that has been modified
slightly in the following ways:

1.       Noted Michael Young as the Drafting Team Chair

2.       Noted Wendy Seltzer as the GNSO Council liaison

3.       Proposed milestone dates for this group's work for your review - these
are just suggestions.

I have not seen any comments about the previous draft on this list. If we can
reach agreement this month, we can present the draft to the GNSO Council for
its review at its upcoming meeting of 8 September )and also get on with the
real work!).   Please note that this is different from the draft Work Plan that
Michael distributed, which is far more detailed.

Are there changes to the charter that the group would like to see?  How does
the group feel about the following suggested milestone dates for the charter
(note that they can be modified by request to the Council if need be at a later
date)?

*             Draft survey [and present to the GNSO Council for approval] by 1
December 2011
*             Conduct survey for a period of not less than thirty (30) days by
*             Publish Initial Report reporting survey results and recommended
next steps for public comment by March 2012
*             Publish Final Report by June 2012

Thanks!  Liz