ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 16:23:36 -0700

All,

Attached please find an updated draft charter for your review.  I accepted the
edits suggested by Avri and Don, and I added in red-line some draft text that
"assigns" to Subgroup 1 the development of a process for selecting and costing
out the use of an independent expert to review the draft survey.  Does this
work?  I would note that (at least to me it seems like) Subgroup 1 has some
large tasks to do.

Once the charter is accepted by this group, staff will draft a motion for the
GNSO Council to approve the charter, also for your review.  I am hoping that
upon your acceptance, that Wendy Seltzer, as Council liaison to this group,
would kindly offer the motion for Council consideration.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or further edits I should include.

Best regards, Liz