ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review and NEXT STEPS

  • To: "'Liz Gasster'" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review and NEXT STEPS
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:17:41 -0400

Hello Everyone,

We have had feedback from the GNSO that we should continue at pace while the
process of the GNSO Charter approval takes place.  Given that we'd like to
get our meeting schedules underway.

On Sept  15th, we liked to conduct a Chair meeting to review the scope of
work and preliminary project plan for each sub-group.

On Sept 27th, we liked to conduct an open (all members) project meeting to
review the overall project plan and meeting schedules going forward.

Remember in general, we will be alternating weekly meeting between your
sub-group meeting and a Chair only project meeting.

Every 3rd Chair project meeting (every 6 weeks) will be open to all members
but follow the same project meeting format.

Once the sub-group work is complete, we will move to all member meetings
every two weeks.  The Chairs will meet more frequently if this assists
progress.

Chairs, prior to our first meeting please arrange an initial meeting with
your teams to draft your workscope and estimate timelines for project
planning.

I am trying to balance out the volunteers now across the three sub-groups
based on the Doodle feedback and will post an initial list for each group by
Monday.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  If any of the Chairs cannot
get their first sub-group meeting prior to mid Sept. Please contact me
directly, thanks much.

Best Regards,

Michael Young

M:+1-647-289-1220