ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review and NEXT STEPS

  • To: gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated draft Charter for your review and NEXT STEPS
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:12:45 -0700

Hi,

Has the assignment of team members to teams been done?  I don't remember seeing
what team got stuck with me.

The schedule seems rather complicated, especially counting off for the 3rd
every other week meeting. I  am assuming that the meeting announcement will be
explicit about who it is open to.

Also a question of the closed chair's meetings: will these be recorded and made
available in an open archive?

thanks

a.

On 25 Aug 2011, at 12:17, Michael Young wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> We have had feedback from the GNSO that we should continue at pace while the
> process of the GNSO Charter approval takes place.  Given that we’d like to
> get our meeting schedules underway.
>

> On Sept  15th, we liked to conduct a Chair meeting to review the scope of
> work and preliminary project plan for each sub-group.
>
> On Sept 27th, we liked to conduct an open (all members) project meeting to
> review the overall project plan and meeting schedules going forward.
>
> Remember in general, we will be alternating weekly meeting between your
> sub-group meeting and a Chair only project meeting.
>
> Every 3rd Chair project meeting (every 6 weeks) will be open to all members
> but follow the same project meeting format.
>
> Once the sub-group work is complete, we will move to all member meetings
> every two weeks.  The Chairs will meet more frequently if this assists
> progress.
>

> Chairs, prior to our first meeting please arrange an initial meeting with
> your teams to draft your workscope and estimate timelines for project
> planning.
>
> I am trying to balance out the volunteers now across the three sub-groups
> based on the Doodle feedback and will post an initial list for each group by
> Monday.
>
> Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!  If any of the Chairs cannot get
> their first sub-group meeting prior to mid Sept. Please contact me directly,
> thanks much.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Michael Young
> M:+1-647-289-1220