ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated (final?) charter and draft motion for your review

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated (final?) charter and draft motion for your review
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:26:05 -0700

Dear all,

Attached please find an updated Charter redline and a draft motion (to ask the
GNSO Council to approve the charter) for your review.

1.       Regarding the charter - in this draft I changed the name of the
Drafting Team to a Working Group, and left the earlier redlines as well - are
there more changes to be made to the charter?  I have received no further
suggestions.

2.       Regarding the draft motion - please feel free to suggest changes.
Once the group approves the language of the motion, we would ask Wendy Seltzer,
as Council liaison, whether she would offer the motion to the Council for its
consideration.

Please share any suggested changes to either document.

Thanks!  Liz