ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Working Group Teams

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Working Group Teams
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:20:35 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Liz and I have reviewed everyone`s choices for the sub-teams and derived the
following lists.  We`ve done our best to accommodate choices while applying
sufficient resources to each team.  Don`s team is a the lightest right now,
but we have a couple of WG members that did not complete the Doodle.  We
hope to add more resources there in the future.

You have received either your first or second selection and thanks to
everyone for volunteering in the first place.  Your Chairs will arrange your
initial meetings with the help of staff.

GP1:

Co-Chair: Werner Staub

Members:

Cintra Sooknanan