ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated (final?) charter and draft motion for your review

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Updated (final?) charter and draft motion for your review
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:45:44 -0700

Wendy and all,

Attached please find the final motion and draft charter for this working group.
 No additional comments or edits were received.  With Michael's permission, I
would like to ask Wendy to offer these to the GNSO Council for its
consideration at the upcoming 22 September meeting, as has been mentioned
previously.  As Wendy noted, the deadline to submit motions for the upcoming
meeting is 14 September.

Thanks, Liz