ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] FINAL CALL - WSWG Response to GNSO Council on RAPWG WHOIS Access Recommendation

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] FINAL CALL - WSWG Response to GNSO Council on RAPWG WHOIS Access Recommendation
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:28:30 -0700

WSWG,

Per today's call, please review the attached response to the GNSO concerning
the RAPWG WHOIS Access Recommendation.  We intend to send this letter to the
Council on 11 JAN 2012.

If you have any last minute changes, please reply to the list and I will
incorporate in to the final version.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx